Are you looking for a NO-PREP activity for your next Blood Spatter lesson in Forensics? THE CASE OF THE MISSING WIFE is a print and go resource that is perfect as an introduction to blood spatter, a review & reinforcement tool or can be used as part of a station activity. The only materials needed for this CSI-style investigation is a metric ruler AND I have included a complete answer key for easy grading.
Need a digital option? No problem! I have included both a print and digital (Google Slides) version of this resource, making it perfect for distance learning, flipped classrooms, online courses and traditional classrooms.
Your students will be presented with information about an investigation and will use clues provided to them to determine the relationship between blood spatter and the size of the blood drops in an attempt to solve the case. No prior knowledge of blood spatter is required!
• BLOOD SPATTER SCAVENGER HUNT- Print & Digital
• Blood Evidence Domino Review Activity- Print & Digital
• Blood Typing & Blood Spatter Review Stations [Forensics Activity]
• Forensics Activity: Blood Spatter WebQuest
• Forensics Blood Typing Lab Investigation- Print & Digital
• BLOOD EVIDENCE LESSON PLAN BUNDLE [FORENSICS]
• BEST VALUE (20% discount) ►FORENSICS CURRICULUM- ENTIRE YEAR
There are no reviews yet.