Your Forensics students will have a blast with this Death and the Human Body Classroom Escape Challenge! Students will use their knowledge of death and the body to make their classroom escape! Students are required to answer station cards and use a decoder to get the code that will break them out of the digital room. There are 6 stations with 4 questions per station (24 total review questions). The digital lockboxes mean you do not have to purchase locks/boxes and NO GRADING! The digital lock grades for you!
This resource includes BOTH a print & digital version, making it perfect for distance learning, flipped classrooms, online courses, and face-to-face instruction.
1. Death and The Body definitions
2. Manner, Mechanism and Cause of Death
3. Manner of Death Case Scenarios- Suicide, Homicide, Accidental & Natural
4. Time of Death Scenarios & Calculations
5. Forensic Entomology
6. Stages of Decomposition (Fresh, Bloat, Active Decay & Dry Remains)
This escape room works with any device that will open Google Forms. I have also included teacher instructions with suggestions on how to run an escape room with limited to no technology.
►Student Station Cards (24 Print and Go Cards)
►Student Recording Sheet and Answer Key
►Digital Escape Locks (google form)