Provide engaging instruction and reinforce Forensic Science skills with this FINGERPRINTING SCAVENGER HUNT. Keep the activity in your classroom or make it a school-wide search! Either way, this scavenger hunt is sure to engage and motivate ALL of your students.
This Forensics activity is ready to use- just print, fold, and hang! I like to post the clues around my classroom and in the hallway but have also made this a school-wide activity for more of a challenge. Laminate and use them for years to come. My students love to participate in this scavenger hunt as a review before the test! The competition/race proves to be a sure way to engage my students.
⭐ 17 Print & Go Clues
⭐Student Answer Document
⭐Teacher Answer Key
⭐ Fingerprint patterns (loops, whorls, arches)
⭐Basic Minutiae Patterns (core, delta, ridge count)
⭐Role of a Fingerprint Examiner
⭐Crime Scene Prints (latent, patent/true, impression/plastic)
⭐Methods of Making Prints Visible
• Forensic Entomology Station Activity (Differentiated)
• Forensic Science: Investigative Processes Classroom Escape Activity
• Forensics Case Study Project: Making a Murderer (Steven Avery)
• Forensics Lab Activity: Chain of Custody and Evidence Collection
• Forensics: Innocence Project Research Activity
★BEST VALUE- CHECK OUT MY COMPLETE INTRO TO FORENSICS UNIT BUNDLE AND SAVE 50%! THAT’S 1/2 OFF!!!★
There are no reviews yet.