Provide an engaging Forensics lab that assesses your students’ skills over Hair Analysis with The Case of Mr. Big– an investigative lab activity that allows your students to take on the role of a hair examiner in order to solve a crime. Your students will LOVE this activity! It involves very little prep and can be a GRAB-N-GO resource for years to come!
Need a digital version? No problem! I am including both a printable and Google Slides version of this lab, making it perfect for distance learning, flipped classrooms, online courses, or traditional classrooms.
⭐Teacher Instructions and Prep
⭐Student Lab Sheet (2 pages)
⭐Google Slides version
• FORENSICS ACTIVITY: FINGERPRINT SCAVENGER HUNT
• Forensics Worksheet: DNA, Fibers, Fingerprints & Hairs Vocabulary Assignment
• Fingerprint Science Doodles [Forensics Worksheet]
• Real Life Forensics: Fingerprint Case Study [worksheet]
• Forensic Science: Investigative Processes Classroom Escape Activity
• Forensics Case Study Project: Making a Murderer (Steven Avery)
• Forensics Lab Activity: Chain of Custody and Evidence Collection
★BEST VALUE- FORENSICS CURRICULUM- ENTIRE YEAR
There are no reviews yet.