Provide an engaging Forensics activity that allows your students to take on the role of a fingerprint analyst. Your students will begin by comparing their own fingerprints to the prints of their classmates and create a class database that they will then use to compare to the national average. After answering a few analysis questions, your students will be charged with identifying 12 common minutiae patterns in an unknown fingerprint. It’s an ENTIRE lesson- ready to go!
⭐2 page Student Lab Activity Sheet
⭐Magnifying Glass (optional)
⭐ Types of Fingperirnts (loops, whorls, arches)
⭐Role of a Fingerprint Examiner
⭐Identifying common minutiae patterns in fingerprints
• FORENSICS ACTIVITY: FINGERPRINT SCAVENGER HUNT
• Forensics Worksheet: DNA, Fibers, Fingerprints & Hairs Vocabulary Assignment
• Fingerprint Science Doodles [Forensics Worksheet]
• Real Life Forensics: Fingerprint Case Study [worksheet]
• FORENSICS FINGERPRINT LAB INVESTIGATION: THE CASE OF THE TEACHER’S LOUNGE THIEF
★BEST VALUE- CHECK OUT MY COMPLETE INTRO TO FORENSICS UNIT BUNDLE AND SAVE 50%! THAT’S 1/2 OFF!!!★
There are no reviews yet.